Van Genechten Packaging is an independent industrial group with headquarters in Turnhout, Belgium. It consists of 10 folding carton factories in 7 countries, leading the European consumer goods industry with printed folding cartons, microflute and other packaging solutions. With an annual turnover of €270 million, the group converts more than 200,000 tons of cardboard each year and employs 1,600 people.
For our headquarters, based in Turnhout, Belgium, we are looking for an
Account Manager BE/NL (m/f)
Under supervision of the Sales Director you will be responsible for:
- Generating profitable new business that meets or exceeds territory objectives and sales targets.
- Managing Accounts & developing business by exploring and maximizing sales opportunities, backed up by your pro-active approach and deep knowledge about the products and services.
- Building strong relationships, trust and loyalty with your Accounts and see the importance of expanding business opportunities in the relational way.
- Supporting specific projects, tenders, supply chain management, innovation.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent through experience in a B2B packaging environment.
- You know how to get things done by having a natural impact.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English and preferably also French.
- You gained good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- You have the ability to close complex deals, identify prospects' needs and network at high level.
- You are result orientated, stress resistant with a down-to-earth mindset.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You are prepared to frequently travel in Belgium and The Netherlands, and occasionally abroad.
- Experience in the Paper based Packaging Industry is a plus.
- A very challenging job in a highly competitive industry segment with clear target orientation.
- Intensive training on the job.
- Good career opportunities in an expanding international group.
- Competitive remuneration & fringe benefits.
Then please send your application to the Van Genechten Packaging Headquarters,
Contact: Mr. Johan Korsten – Mrs. Delphine De Goÿ