How to use up to 75% less plastic ?
Reducing your use of plastic?
Without compromising on safety, user-friendliness or impact on the shelf?
Genechten Packaging has teamed up with SealPac to tackle the challenge.
By combining a laminated carton backing with a thin plastic skin, we
have created a packaging solution that reduces plastic use up to 75%.
It’s called FlatSkin®.
FlatSkin® delivers numerous benefits:
- up to 75% reduction in plastic use
- easy opening thanks to a special tab
- easy separation of all materials for ultimate recyclability
- the use of cardboard from recycled or fully sustainable sources
Great for food
makes excellent food packaging. We make sure it’s safe by printing it
with low-migration inks. The board is also laminated with an incredibly
thin polymeric film layer for extra protection. This helps to form an
incredibly air-tight barrier that:
- considerably extends shelf life
extends expiry dates
- makes it less likely food will be wasted
keeps items visually appealing for longer
- makes larger orders possible
Suitable for virtually any product
is available in a range of shapes and sizes. We’ve also designed it to
make packaging processes easier and more efficient with the use of
targeted packaging machines.
At home at all market segments
Would you like to tell your consumers that you’re using less plastic? And that your packaging is recyclable? Great!
Let’s talk. We’d love to make your brand outstanding in every way.